Announcing our first official #NewProfNZ Twitter chat THIS THURSDAY NIGHT, from 7:30PM!
What is a Twitter chat?
A Twitter chat is basically a real-time chat. So we all log-in to Twitter at the same time, ask questions and share answers & perspectives using the same hashtag #NewProfNZ so we can follow the conversation. If you haven’t ever used Twitter before, or if you haven’t been part of a Twitter chat, don’t worry! It’s really easy. Just follow the simple steps below and contact me if you have any more questions.
How to join the Twitter chat:
1. Sign in to Twitter (if you’re not on Twitter, create a free account) by 7:30PM
2. Search for #NewProfNZ in text box in upper right-hand corner
4. Now you are ready to join the chat! If your screen looks something like this – you have done it right.
Just make sure you include the hashtag #NewProfNZ in all your tweets so that everyone in the chat will see your replies.
5. I will ask the questions from either my account (@ajwillemse91) or the #NewProfNZ account (@NewProfNZ). They will look something like this:
6. To answer the question, just start your tweet with A (for Answer) and the number of the question (1). Then type your answer and don’t forget the hashtag! #NewProfNZ. So something like this:
If you have any questions you would like asked (and answered) at this chat, either leave them in the comments or tweet them to me @ajwillemse91 with the hashtag #NewProfNZ.
Looking forward to chatting with you on Thursday 🙂
*Apologies for the small size of the screenshots – just click on them to enlarge them 🙂 *